How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Your Butt – 5 Best Ways
Let’s face it – your butt isn’t always on display to the world. But when you have cellulite on your backside, you may feel uncomfortable in a swimsuit or even with a partner. We can help you get rid of dimpling on your bottom by taking just a few steps.
In this guide, we’re going to talk about:
- Ways you can naturally reduce the appearance of dimpling on your butt
- Surgical and medical methods of reduction
- Simple lifestyle changes you can make that will help you lower your overall BMI
Are you ready to get the butt you’ve always dreamed of? Let’s learn how!
1. Laser treatments
The first – and probably most extreme – way you can reduce the appearance of cellulite on your butt is with laser treatments. Note that these treatments won’t help you lower your overall BMI, but they can be very effective for dimpling.
Talk to your doctor to see if laser therapy is right for you. The process involves firing a tiny laser beneath your skin, which helps to loosen the bands than cause the appearance of dimpling. Your treatment will likely yield results that last 6 months to a year, so it’s a fairly long-term solution.
We mentioned that this is an “extreme” treatment, meaning that it can be quite expensive. There are many more affordable options you may choose to try first. However, laser treatment is fairly non-invasive and safe, so it may be a good fit for you if you can afford it.
- Laser therapy is a pretty effective treatment for cellulite on your butt
- It won’t reduce your overall BMI but will help improve your appearance
- This treatment can be expensive, so you may want to explore other options first
2. Butt training
Exercise, of course, is a very effective way to reduce cellulite on your butt. It’s going to help to lower your overall BMI, too, so it’s not just your backside that will be looking better! Doing exercises that target your bottom is a good way to boost your appearance and your self confidence.
Activities as simple as walking or jogging will reduce dimpling on your bottom. But you can get a bit more targeted and do squats, lunges, lateral squat walks and other activities to get a more defined look. If you need help, get in touch with a personal trainer or simply do a YouTube search.
Remember that while you can focus your exercise to benefit a specific part of your body, you can’t target fat loss. You’re going to have to take steps to lose weight overall and any exercise can help you do this. Focus on lowering your body mass index, then target your butt with specific exercises.
- Exercise can help you reduce your overall BMI, which will assist with the appearance of your bottom
- Specific exercises can then be used to tighten and tone your backside
- There are quite a few exercise options that will help you including squats and lunges
3. Fat burning supplements
If you want to further your butt-firming success, you can choose a fat burning supplement to add to your diet. Many diet pills are available, and they’re not all fat burners. Choose from fat blockers and appetite suppressants, too – whatever you and your doctor agree is best for your lifestyle.
Always be sure to read the labels on your supplements, and ensure your current medications of health conditions won’t be impacted. Then, take your pills as directed to maximize your weight loss and lower your BMI.
Remember that supplements are called supplements for a reason: they’re meant to supplement your healthy diet and your exercise. Don’t rely on weight loss pills alone to help you eliminate cellulite or lose weight.
- Fat burning supplements, fat blockers and appetite suppressants can help your butt look great
- Talk to your doctor about which supplements are right for you
- Don’t rely on supplements alone to help you lose weight and drop your BMI – they’re meant to be used in combination with a healthy lifestyle
Have you ever considered getting a butt massage? It may sound silly, but massagers may actually be able to help you reduce the appearance of cellulite. There are massagers you can buy online or in stores, and there are also professionals who can help. Which you choose is up to you.
Massaging serves a few purposes. It can help to drain excess fluids in your body. It can help improve your circulation. Most importantly, massage can help to plump your skin to make the appearance of dimpling much less severe.
Massage doesn’t lower your BMI, but it can help to relax you. That means you’ll be less likely to stress-eat, more likely to get better sleep and more energized and ready to exercise. Overall, massage may or may not reduce your cellulite, but it certainly can’t hurt to try!
- Massage can be a good way to reduce dimpling on your bottom
- You can use devices designed for home use, or visit a massage therapist
- Massage carries many benefits, so why not give it a try?
5. Improve your lifestyle
There’s no better way to lower your BMI and reduce the cellulite on your butt than to improve your overall lifestyle. Of course, exercise will help with this. But changing your diet and making behavioral changes will help even more!
Things you may consider to improve your lifestyle include:
- Reducing or eliminating your alcohol consumption
- Quitting smoking
- Eating healthier, whole foods
- Avoiding processed foods and sugars
- Keeping a food and exercise journal
- Finding a “health partner” – someone you can be accountable to
There are so many ways you can begin to lead a healthier lifestyle. Even small steps can help you look and feel better. In combination with the other steps on this list, you’ll have a great looking, cellulite-free butt before you know it.
Cellulite on your butt can be embarrassing! But by making some lifestyle changes and following a few simple steps, you can have a great looking bottom – and a lower BMI – easily and in a healthy way.